Plant Lady Alert: 16 Fake Plants That Look Real
Is it just us, or does everyone have a green thumb nowadays? We’ve even heard rumors that plant lady is the new cat lady. Here’s the thing, we get why someone would make that comparison, plants are a lot of work. You have to monitor how much sunlight each plant gets, water them, pot when necessary, buy soil, snip off dead leaves -- or put simply take care of them and know what you’re doing.
Needless to say, we don’t all have the time keep these things alive. So, let’s talk about fake plants. Before you start thinking of shiny plastic plants, there are a lot of really nice life-like plants out there! And let’s say you do want to try your hand at caring for real plants, fake plants add to your urban jungle and will blend right in.
Here’s our list of awesome fake plants that look real (most are under $50!). Minimalist and glam lovers alike can agree that’s a deal!
1. Fan Palm - CB2 - $24.95
2. Potted Eucalyptus Plant - CB2 - $34.95
3. Paradise Plant - Amazon - $59.12
4. Agave Plant - Amazon - $48.97
5. Dracaena Plant In White Tower Planter - Nearly Natural - $119.99
6. Decorative Artificial Japanese Bonsai Tree - Overstock - $31.89
7. Faux Grass - Joss and Main - $50.99
8. Camacho Faux Dogtail Tree - Joss and Main - $33.57
9. Artificial Plant in Black Pot Medium - Target - $7.99
10. Zebra Silk Plant - Overstock - $51.99
11. Boston Fern Silk Plant - Hayneedle - $44.00
12. Dracaena Plant - Target - $46.74
13. Artificial Plant in Stand Large - Target - $49.99
14. Faux Palm Leaf Branch - West Elm - $24
15. Evergreen Plant - Home Depot - $42.59
16. Agave Silk Plant - Target - $49.49
Cover photo by Mimameise.